Sawyer MXS Oar Shaft – With Counter Balance, Rope Wrap and Stop
$240 – $268
The Sawyer MXS Oar’s light weight, exceptional strength and innovative good looks are a result of many years of field testing and feedback from our devoted customers. The core of the MX system is the longitudinal fiberglass shaft, available in a variety of colors and upgrades. Combine this with the blade that best fits your needs and rowing style and you have a truly customized oar that has the best balance of strength, weight, flex and durability. Build yours today!
Standard Shaft Features:
- Tough Fiberglass/Carbon whitewater oar shaft
- Comes standard with rope wrap and rubber stop
- Comes standard with Fiberglass/Carbon X-Weave or Shockwave Reinforcement
- Laminated Fir barrel grip with vinyl rubber grip covers
- Interchangeable blades via TiteSet Blade Lock – solid, fail safe connection that won’t rattle or jam
- MXS Shaft diameter: 1 5/8″ I.D.
- Grip Diameter: Standard (1 5/8″)
- Oversized shipping charges apply.