NRS Longhorn Raft Frame 48″Wx50″L
A simple rowing frame that fits most any size boat, the NRS Longhorn Raft Frame is equally capable to charge heavy whitewater or row to your favorite fishing hole.
- The 50″ frame length fits well on just about any size raft, especially our HYSIDE Mini-Max.
- Combine this classic raft frame with a soft cooler and a dry bag or two, and you’ve got a quick and easy overnight set up.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8″ Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower’s seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four HYSIDE Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Seat and 8″ Oar Mounts.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- 2 – Side Rails
- 1 – Foot Bar
- 1 – Cross Bar
- 1 – Universal Seat Mount
- 1 – Low-Back Seat
- 1 – Pair of 8″ Oar Mounts
Out of stock
Out of stock