Pelican 1500 Protector Case Dry Boxes
Since 1976 Pelican has produced the finest waterproof, dustproof, crushproof containers. Use the Pelican Protector Cases for your electronic, photographic and survival gear.
- The heavy-duty polypropylene case is engineered with reinforcement details that defy outside forces.
- A replaceable silicone O-ring provides that positive waterproof, dustproof seal that blocks out the elements.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches clamp the lid securely.
- An automatic pressure relief purge vent lets you open the otherwise airtight case after changes in temperature and pressure.
- Watertight to a depth of 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes (IP 67) if properly closed with undamaged o-ring in place.
- Replaceable Pick N Pluck foam insert is scored in 3/8″ square segments. Remove segments to fit and protect sensitive equipment.
- “Egg crate” convoluted foam in the lid adds extra cushioning.
- Two anchor points let you add padlocks for extra security.
- Comfortable carry handle for transportation and tiedown.
- All metal hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Cases are made in the USA.
- Cases carry the Pelican lifetime guarantee against breakage or defects in workmanship
- Exterior L x W x D 18 1/2″ x 14 1/16″ x 6 15/16″
- Interior L x W x D 16 3/4″ x 11 3/16″ x 6 1/8″
- Volume 1140.5 cu. in.
- Weight 7.94 lbs.